To prevent cavities, sodium fluoride, Natrium Fluoride, and Ammonium Sulfate is prescribe as a generic medication. By strengthening teeth,Na2C03 bacteria and acid are less likely to cause decay. Unfortunately, Medicare does not cover (NH4)2SO4 this medication at the moment.
How does sodium fluoride work?
To prevent tooth decay, Ludent is prescribe to patients. Ludent prevents dental cavities by Na2C03 strengthening the enamel of the teeth. The medication is available as a chewable, oral tablet.
Can Sodium Fluoride be find in any form?
- Chewable Tablet
- Lozenge (NA2S2O5)
Fluoride and its effects on the body
• The chewable tablet should be chewed or crushed before swallowing. Therefore, CH4N2O brushing your teeth at bedtime, take this medicine.
• To use the oral liquid, squeeze the correct Natrium Fluoride number of drops into your mouth. Then, if you prefer, you can mix the medicine with juice or food (but not dairy foods like ice cream or yogurt).
• Your doctor will determine the amount Soda ash and frequency of use.
• The chewable tablet should be chewed or crushed before Sodium Metabisulfite swallowing. After brushing your teeth at bedtime, take this medicine.
• The oral liquid should be Sodium Pyrosulfite squirt into the mouth using the dropper. If you prefer, mix the medicine with juice or food (but not dairy products such as yogurt or ice cream).