The signing of a high-value document, such as a trust or Wills, often requires the presence of an authenticator or notary. There are many aspects, where you may need to create a Will and hence it becomes essential to contact an expert notary agency.
So, do you want to hire a trusted and experienced notary service agency? We have a perfect choice for you! Before knowing the best notary service agency, let’s know- Why Will?
WHY WILL? (REASONS FOR MAKING A WILL)
The provisions of a WILL ensure that all assets are distributed and disposed of according to the person’s wishes in the Will. In the absence of a Will, assets are divided between legal heirs according to succession laws, regardless of the beneficiary’s wishes.
- Even a single asset or policy needs a Will if it is inherited. Lack of Will can lead to family disputes, misunderstandings, and lengthy legal proceedings.
- The human body is mortal, so a Will made while suffering from a medical illness may be invalid. Wills can be revised many numbers of times, though the last one drawn up is valid.
- Valid Wills are legally accepted as legal documents that facilitate the transfer of assets to beneficiaries.
- Don’t know what an “affidavit” means, and you’ve heard you need to swear one? A Notary might be able to explain it to you.
- An affidavit is a legal document where someone (also known as the deponent or the affiant) swears to the truthfulness of the contents ofthe statements.
- Remember that everything you state in a sworn statement must be true.
- It is not what you think but what you know that you are saying.
- The facts you present are not theories.
- As long as you clearly state that you are expressing a belief instead of a statement of fact, you can make a statement that you believe to be true.
Challenges you may face in WILL
Documents of high value, especially those signed by representatives for the principal, must reflect the former’s true and unchanged intentions.
Solution: Notarizers.ca leading notary firm
Suppose you execute and notarize these important documents online. In that case, you will be assured of compliant identity vetting, records of the principal’s intent to execute, as well as the security of a tamper-proof seal. When you have a self-authenticated document in hand, you are guaranteed that the document’s execution and content remain intact.
The notary services provided by notarizers.ca Notary have been used by individuals, businesses, and other organizations for several years.
Regardless of your notarization needs, we are here to make the process as quick and easy as possible.
Do you notarize your signature on the following documents?
Notarizers.ca can help!
We even provide RCMP accredited fingerprint services at several walk-in locations! Give us a call!
You can visit our site www.notarizers.ca and get complete details for more information.
Contact us today and get appointment with experienced notary service provider.
For further information on the reasons for making a Will, please contact Notarizers by email at Info@Notarizers.ca or by phone at 416-782-5926. Victor Opara. Victor Nnamdi Opara. Opara Law PC. Notary Public. RCMP Accredited Fingerprinting Agent. FBI Accredited Fingerprinting. Vulnerable Sector Checks. RCMP C-216C. FBI FD-258, FD-1164. Pardons, Waivers. Police Clearance. CCDC Stamps Statutory Declaration 416-782-5926. Notarizers.ca. TheFingerPrinter.com, RCMPeFingerprinting.com in North York, Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Ajax, Markham, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, and Brampton.
Get To Know More About Other Services:-
Read more Articles:- What is Statutory Declaration and its use?
Further Information:- https://www.notarizers.ca/