A chilled durian is a durian that is preserved to preserve its age for as long as possible. Fresh durian meat will be able to be transported for 5-10 days in temperatures of 2-5°C and will take 1-2 days to deliver to the consumer, ensuring that the consumer will be able to eat exactly what they are supposed to be eating.
There are no hassles involved at all when it comes to preserving durian by using the refrigeration method because it is easy, easy, and easy to do.
Here are some tips on how to store durians in the refrigerator
- Maintain a regular routine for peeling and separating the meat from the durian.
- The meat of the durian is dried.
- The package is wrapped in paper and sealed
- Make sure the box is made out of plastic.
- Refrigerate at 2-5 °C.
Chilled durian has many advantages
- There is a wide variety of durian meat that can be selected by consumers.
- Don’t peel yourself off like you would a durian when you were a child, and send it to your uncle.
- In terms of freshness and texture, it is like the durian should be peeled out of its shell in order to enjoy its flavor.
Are you looking Where To Buy Durian? Then this guide will help you! As far as the preservation of durian meat is concerned. Chilled durian and frozen durian have different advantages and benefits in Fresh Durian Klang Valley. Both merchants and merchants have the option, up until they reach the consumer, of preserving durian meat according to their own needs.
See More:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSOlp9dEq80
Also See More Products:-
King of Fruits Durian Malaysia | Farm Management Of Durian | Wholesales Durian | Durian Delivery | Wholesales Coconut | Coconut Supplier | Buy Coconut