The complexity of the larger machines doesn’t necessarily advantage them when compared to 4-axis or 3 Axis CNC Milling Machine .
The 4-axis and 5-axis CNC machines are far more difficult to operate even if they can produce more intricate parts and do more difficult tasks.
5 Axis CNC Milling Machine
5 Axis CNC Milling Machine are able to create some of the most intricate aeronautical features now in use because of their additional rotational axis. The 4-axis mill is well known for its effectiveness in producing cylinders and other pieces that need to be milled on the sides of the object.
However, in order for the fourth (A-axis) and fifth (B-axis) axes to function properly, the machine operator must rotate and reposition the work piece more frequently. The operator must be very precise with the workpiece’s placement due to the mill’s intricate design.
Due to their additional parts, the larger machines are also much more expensive, making them unaffordable for the majority of small and medium-sized businesses.
Finally, the 3 Axis CNC Machine is small, desktop size is usually too sophisticated for these machines.
Because of their increased size, the machines will require significantly more room in your workshop and more money to move them.
3 Axis CNC Milling Machine
For the majority of users, a 3 Axis CNC Milling Machine is the ideal option. This is why:
• It’s less complicated to use, making it simpler for new students to learn.
• Because it is easily accessible, it is less expensive than other equipment.
• Knowing when to move the work piece and how to position it is simpler to anticipate.
• The 3-axis CNC is often smaller because it has fewer moving parts, taking up less room in your workspace.
• Although it might not complete the tasks as rapidly, it is adaptable enough to do the majority of the more difficult tasks that 4 and 5-axis CNCs are typically used for.
Even while a larger machine can be worthwhile if you plan to work on complicated projects frequently, most workshops almost ever need the extra axes.
Your team can use your 3 Axis Machining Center to accomplish practically whatever they’d do with a 5-axis CNC for a quarter of the cost with a little ingenuity and appropriate training.
Get to know more about our Products:
4 Axis Machining Center | Gantry Machining Center | Vertical Tapping Machine | Vertical Machine Manufacturer | 5 Axis Machining Center | Double Column Machine Center | CNC Tapping Machine | Taiwan CNC Milling Machine
Read more about: